Thanks for checking out ye’ olde blog.
I’m Jeff. But you probably knew that already. Here’s a list of important things about me — the Owner and Operator, CEO, and Village Dunce of this webspace.
- I’m a Christian. It is all riding on Jesus.
- I’m a Husband. Natalie is my bride and joy.
- I’m a Papa. Ivy is my little girl and Oliver is my little guy
- I’m a Pastor. I love Redeemer Church (Acts29). Nowhere else I’d rather be.
- I’m an Author. Check out my books here.
- I’m a Regular Contributor at For The Church, a ministry of Midwestern Seminary, He Reads Truth, and many more.
- I’m a vinyl newbie.
- I’m a forever-fan of the Houston Rockets. Clutch City.
- I’m a grillmaster.
Feel free to email me, jeff AT makingmuchofjesus DOT org . . . or you use the contact form.
If you are new to my blog, I’ve compiled some of the most popular posts below to help get your started.
- Wisdom Is A “Who” More Than A “What”
- Seven Essential Passages on Jesus
- The Most Awesome Thing You’ll See This Week
- Gambling Billboards and The Obligatory Gospel
- Jesus Cares About Your Words
- What It Means To “Fear The Lord”
- Why You Aren’t Benefitting from Sermons
- What Disney World Taught Me about the Kingdom of Christ
- The Best Reason to Avoid Sin
- Satan’s Schemes