I’m Jeff. But you probably knew that already. Here’s a list of important things about me:
- I’m a Christian. It is all riding on Jesus.
- I’m a Husband. Natalie is my bride and joy.
- I’m a Papa. Ivy is my little girl and Oliver is my little guy
- I’m a Pastor. I love Redeemer Church (Acts29). Nowhere else I’d rather be.
- I’m an Author. Check out my books here.
- I’m a writer at The Gospel Coalition, For The Church, Desiring God, and more.
- I’m a vinyl collector.
- I’m a forever-fan of the Houston Rockets. Clutch City.
- I’m a grillmaster.
Feel free to email me, jeff AT makingmuchofjesus DOT org.
If you are new to my blog, I’ve compiled some of the most popular posts below to help get your started.
- We Don’t Need to Go Back to the Early Church
- The Danger of Small Group Systems
- Why Have Women Deacons?
- Wisdom Is A “Who” More Than A “What”
- Why We (Now) Take the Lord’s Supper Every Week
- Don’t Title People “Pastor” If They Aren’t an Elder
- Stop Calling Hebrews 11 the “Hall of Faith”
- What to do with Negative Church People
- I preached a dud…now what?
- 6 Reasons to Write in Your Bible
- The Best Pens & Highlighters for Your Bible